Our goal at Pacific Christian Center (PCC) is to "teach people who God designed them to be" by taking Gods word and teaching it in a way that it is applicable to everyday life.
Pastor Copeland's teaching style is very releveant, humorous, and alive. At PCC we don't believe we were created to just get by. We're thriving not just surviving! Everybody needs a word of faith, and we speak faith here.
Pacific Christian Center is a spirit-filled church in the South Bay (Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Torrance and El Segundo), that's making a difference in the everyday lives of people.
MISSIONS - PCC's making a difference around the world supporting missions in Israel (Exodus Ltd.), Teen Challenge & Convoy of Hope.
We Believe: God has created us to live a good blessed life.
We Believe: We should be able to show a lost world the goodness of God by our lives.
We Believe: Church should be an exciting and challenging place.
We Believe: Preaching should be relevant and exciting
We Believe: Your faith should be something you live, not just talk about.
We Believe: Every age group in life should have God presented on their level.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
- We believe in the Trinity, one God eternally existent in three Persons, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death on the Cross, in His bodily resurrection, ascension, and His Second Coming in power and glory.
- We believe in the rapture of the Church before God's final judgment on the earth.
- We believe in salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ. We believe that we are cleansed from sin through repentance and through the personal acceptance of Jesus Christ as our only Savior.
- We believe in water baptism by immersion.
- We believe the baptism in the Holy Spirit and the gifts of the Spirit, including speaking in tongues, are for all believers.
- We believe that physical healing is ours in the atonement, just as salvation is ours.
- We believe that the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit enables believers to live holy lives.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and unsaved, one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
WWG1WGA Mark Taylor